I am an Assistant Professor of Supply Chain Management at the University of Kansas, School of Business. My research focuses on the operations of new business models to produce managerial insights into real-world problems. Specifically, I study the impact of consumer behavior on firms in the context of business models such as crowdfunding and subscription box services, and suggest how firms can make better operational decisions.
Media Mention: How to Succeed at Crowdfunding, Fuqua Insights, January, 2019.
- Business Model Innovation
- Operations of Online Platforms
- Operations of Start-up Firms
- Implications of Consumer Behavior on Operations
- Interface of Operations, Marketing, and Finance
|University of Kansas, School of Business|
|Assisstant Professor of Supply Chain Management||2020 - Present|
|Duke University, Fuqua School of Business|
|Ph.D. in Operations Management||2014 - 2020|
|Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur|
|B. Tech in Manufacturing Science and Engineering||2009 - 2013|
- Signaling to the Crowd: Private Quality Information and Rewards-Based Crowdfunding - with R. Swinney. Forthcoming in Manufacturing & Service Operations Management.
- Accepted for presentation at the iFORM SIG Conference, 2018.